The Park Centre Chair Ottoman is a wonderful complement to a set of chairs and tables. It offers an element of whimsy and will send the message that your public space is a cozy place for people to stay. Like the Park Centre Chair itself, it is steel made, nimble enough to move around, but heavy enough to offer stability in the space. Its sled base is stable on grass, gravel or any hard surface. the seat itself has a pleasant bounce, and the ottomans can stack for easy use and storage.
- The frame of Parc Centre is formed of heavy steel wire.
- Powdercoated seating is offered armless, or with arms, is lightweight and stacks horizontally.
- The seat and back panels are constructed of welded steel straps.
- Stacking bumper/glides are made of tough nylon to resist damage from dragging on rough surfaces.
- Parc Centre meets ANSI/BIFMA performance and safety.
- All metal is finished with Landscape Forms’ proprietary ® polyester powdercoat, a hard yet fexible finish that resists rusting, chipping and fading
Depth: 18 in
Height: 17 in
Width: 20 in
Weight: 21 lb
Order Cancelations & Returns: All orders can be cancelled within the first 24 hours. Please contact customer service for returns. This product has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Availability: Product ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.