The Park Center chair is the perfect complement to urban environments, such as parklets, streets, plazas, and squares. Its hefty build makes it a resilient and inciting piece of the landscape while its sleek modern design complements both natural and built elements. This model also offers two "armchairs" for the best possible comfort. It is extremely durable and easy to use as it is stackable. Park Centre chairs comfortably support social activities in formal and informal settings alike. Steel construction coupled with economy of form make them nimble enough to move around and heavy enough to hold their ground. Sled bases are stable on grass, gravel or hard surfaces. Seats have a pleasing bounce.
- The frame of Parc Centre is formed of heavy steel wire.
- Powdercoated seating is offered armless, or with arms, is lightweight and stacks horizontally.
- The seat and back panels are constructed of welded steel straps.
- Stacking bumper/glides are made of tough nylon to resist damage from dragging on rough surfaces.
- Parc Centre meets ANSI/BIFMA performance and safety.
- All metal is finished with Landscape Forms’ proprietary ® polyester powdercoat, a hard yet fexible finish that resists rusting, chipping and fading
Depth: 22 in
Height: 33 in
Width: 21 in
Weight: 25 lb
Order Cancelations & Returns: All orders can be cancelled within the first 24 hours. Please contact customer service for returns. This product has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Availability: Product ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.