The Central Park Conservancy Trash Receptacle and Recycling System brings high form to humble function. Finding a trash receptacle that adds to the environment is no small feat, and these units manage to do so. It is possible to purchase either the units as singles or as the three-unit recycling system. Inspired by the classic 1930s Central Park bench, the vibrant design cleverly turns the hooped arms and seat slats of the original on end, re-envisioning them for a new purpose. The aluminum cans are identical in size and shape, but different top openings clearly communicate recycling or disposal functions for cans and bottles, paper, and waste.
- Constructed of aluminum with a cast aluminum base for stability.
- Top opening receptacle can be freestanding or surface mounted; surface mount holes provided with every unit.
- All units feature a hinged top opening for easy emptying.
- The unit has a 30-gallon capacity, custom polyethylene liner in black included with all receptacles.
- Recycling litter available with 5‰ (12.7 cm), 8.6‰ (21.8 cm) 12" (30.5 cm) diameter openings to collect recyclable material.
- Labels with recycle symbol and specified recyclable material printed on high performance, exterior grade UV protected vinyl, mounted securely to each unit.
- For more information on signage options, visit landscapeforms.com.
- Recycling system units ship fully assembled with freestanding glides.
- All metal is finished with Landscape Forms‰۪ proprietary å¨ polyester powder-coat, a hard yet flexible finish that resists rusting, chipping and fading
Order Cancelations & Returns:åÊAll orders can be canceled within the first 24 hours. Please contact customer service for returns. This product has aåÊ3 year manufacturer warranty.
Availability:åÊProduct ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.