Lena is a large volume planter in reinforced cast stone with a geometry based on a slanted cone with two non-parallel planes. This ingenious planter with its deep-grooved surface can be used in two positions: with the larger diameter at the top (open); and in the reverse position (closed). In both cases the bottom of the planter is open to the ground and can be installed on pavement, sand or earth.
Please contact us for volume discounts.
- Lena, is a large-volume planter, with a design based on the geometry of an open cone.
- The surface of this Reinforced Cast Stone product features an acid- etched/waterproof finish, and is available in Grey, Black, White, and Beige.
- This planter is open on both ends and can be installed with either end facing up to achieve different looks.
- Lena is freestanding, and can be installed directly on pavement, sand or earth.
- Acid-etched finish
- A geotextile, or thin layer of porous concrete can facilitate drainage if placed on pavement to prevent soil loss.
- Reinforced Cast Stone is cast stone that is poured and cast over an iron re-bar cage built to fit within the walls of the mold.
- Reinforced Cast Stone makes it possible to cast thinner, irregularly shaped forms while retaining appropriate strength.
- Cast stone products do not require any specific maintenance during their estimated lifespan of more than 30 years.
- Water absorption and freeze-thaw cycles can cause weathering, similar to the process that takes place in natural rock. A waterproof finish to this product to protect against this process.
Depth: 93 in
Height: 39 in
Width: 93 in
Weight: 2,397 lbs
Order Cancelations & Returns: All orders can be cancelled within the first 24 hours. Please contact customer service for returns. This product has a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Availability: Product ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.