Design focus and dual function characterize Gus at his versatile best. This unusual planter, in rectangular and angled versions, functions as a frame that defines space and as furniture with the simple addition of a bench seat. Refined in form and detail, it enables the combination of greenery and camaraderie on a common plane.
Please contact us for volume discounts.
- Gus planters come in straight or angled options that divide space, hold plant materials, and in some cases provide seating.
- They can be used to define edges along streetscapes, demark seating areas in a park or, when placed in a row between a street and a restaurant, create protected outdoor dining areas.
- The angled planter makes it possible to create a continuous frame that turns corners.
- The straight 18" tall planter can be fitted with a wood or aluminum seat insert to create additional seating in places where people gather.
- Planter panels are durable aluminum sections with steel end plates secured to a steel frame.
- Planters are supplied with a Polyethylene liner.
- Shipped fully assembled.
- Liners do not have drainage holes. Drainage holes can be added during installation.
- Spaces at corners of liners have been provided for water line or electrical installation.
- Planters have leveling glides to allow for uneven surfaces. Adjustment for glides is approximately 1 inch.
Depth: 22 in
Height: 18 in
Width: 48 in
Weight: 235 lbs
Order Cancelations & Returns: All orders can be cancelled within the first 24 hours. Please contact customer service for returns. This product has a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Availability: Product ready to ship within 3-4 weeks.